Sunday, December 5, 2010

Today was insightful. I learned that when old and creepy men ask how old I am, from now on I am going to say, "Fourteen" just so I can make them feel incredibly disgusting and dirty. I'll let that settle on their mind that they just thought of a (faux) fourteen-year old naked.
I realized that i still feel as imbacillic, despondent, and irrational as last year even though so much has changed in my life. Many people have entered and exited my existance and it puzzles me how I have hardly even flinched. I feel cold, and I feel like I cannot feel anymore. There are so many goddamn feelings.
I discovered that a British accent is still ever so attractive even if it is dripping with the word of God.
Also: I bought new boots.

Harmony Parking Lot by Johnny Hobo & The Freight Trains

1 comment:

  1. i love you.

    even though you stalk me. it's okay cause you're cool.

    and i like the shoes. a lott. wear them tomorrow and i shall take lots of pictures! hurrah!

    <3

    ReplyDelete