Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I apologize for not writing yesterday. I was much too sick and much too sad to sit down and write about what i was thinking.
Today was a bit better. I slept in until eight and went to school only for mt art classes. I have photography as an elective, which is by far my favorite class. I truly love photography. I hope that some day I will have the great fortune of doing what i love and while making a living. I would say that my favorite place to be is anywhere with my camera. I have a Cannon AE-1. That camera is my baby. I would be a terrible mother though. Every day I lazily throw my camera on top of my books and binders in my locker. Such a mess. One day, one terrible and depressing day, I'm going to open my locker and everything will fall out. My binders, my papers, my entire works of Shakespeare, and my beloved camera. With just my luck it will shatter to pieces on the cursed cafeteria floor. Broken glass and ripped film.
If you were paying attention, you may have noticed that I have a complete works of Shakespeare in my locker. Yes, I love Shakespeare and yes, I carry it with me often. My friend, Ayden, and I call it my "Shakespeare Bible"
Then, my dearest friend (who shall remain unnamed, but we'll call her S) showed up on campus. There is really no point in calling her "S". All I have to say about her is good. Her name is Sophia. One of the most beautiful names I have ever heard. Sophia, my song bird, my mama. I love her. I love her as much as I love my camera and Shakespeare... which is a lot. Astronomical...

Current song: Bye by Elliott Smith

1 comment: