Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stolen.

I stole this list from Delaney.
I religiously read her blog.
Everyone else should too.

20 Things I Can Grab From Where I'm Sitting (the couch)
1. m&m's (in a tube...?)
2.artist jounal (not finished)
3.sisccors (that are dull)
4.tape (scotch)
5.cell phone (at&t)
6.pencil case (made from a TOMS flag)
7.water bottle (Arrowhead water)
8.letter to my cousin (Natalie)
9.christmas present to my friend (Michelle)
10.blank cd's (26)
11.new books (from Hank)
12.writing journal (neglected)
13. complete works of shakespeare (a.k.a. "shakespeare bible)
14.Catcher in the Rye (J.D. Salinger)
15.printer (HP photosmart)
16.coffee cup (used to have peppermint hot cocoa in it)
17.cannon camera (rebel xs)
18.homemade light fixture (canvas)
19.blankee (since I was 6 years old)
20.boots (from Buffalo Exchange)


No comments:

Post a Comment